BECOME PART OF HISTORY
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic School opened in 1901 with an initial enrollment of 40 children. Our enrollment has since expanded to over 500 children. We are now in a blessed position to expand our campus by building a modern building and renovating our current buildings. This will allow us to service our continually growing community needs.
Join us in becoming part of the OLPH legacy, donate now!